Who is FCA Bank?
FCA Bank Belgium answers your mobility needs. We provide financial products to private and professionals seeking flexibility in their life. We take care of Belgian and Luxembourg clients interested in more than 10 leading automotive brands. This world is in continuous evolution and our challenges are very interesting.
You will be part of a very dynamic team of credit decision makers in a close and daily interaction with both senior management and a diverse group of colleagues, both in Brussels and abroad.
- You analyze the financing requests from the dealers related to individuals. Depending on your delegation of authority, you make the decision to grant the funding. For cases that exceed your decision-making powers, you make recommendations to the credit committee
- When you study a file, you take into account the needs and the customer's request, you examine the supporting documentation sent by the network. Using the software, you perform an economic (qualitative) and financial (quantitative) analysis and you keep the overall risk in mind.
- You analyze the credit risk related to the dealer network. You perform some financial analysis, trend, ratios and commercial performance, you give your recommendation.
- If necessary, you support the network on the analysis of concrete files in progress.
- You collaborate on the improvement of credit processes and procedures in order to optimize the efficiency of the service to internal and external clients.
- Solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
- Be a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times
- Able to understand the financing needs of final customers and to seek appropriate and balanced solutions
- Interest and affinity for the self-employed, liberal professions and SMEs market
- Able to analyze a balance sheet, ratios, trends
- Autonomous (resourceful), dynamic
- Critical sense, synthesis spirit
- Methodical and analytical approach, Ability to follow rules and procedures
- Good communication skills (oral and written): You are able to maintain both commercial and assertive relationships with internal / external clients
- Commercial attitude but sensitivity to risks
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent
- Good credit / financing product knowledge for professional and private clients; good knowledge in financial analysis
- General knowledge in economic, legal, accounting and tax matters
- Languages: Dutch, French and English at a very good level because regular contacts, by phone and email, with the dealer network in Flanders and Wallonia and also with the headquarters of the company (Italy so in English)
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Experience in the financing of automotive or banking sector is a great asset
What do we offer?
- FCA Bank people are known for their ambitions, no-nonsense attitude and positive vibes.
- An informal, fun and international working atmosphere with great colleagues who are happy to show you around and who are eager to listen to your ideas.
- An exciting and challenging function in an international environment
- An attractive salary, suiting your experience, a company car and a wide range of fringe benefits
Diversity & Inclusion
At FCA Bank we would like to see our employees representing the diversity of the Benelux Society. everyone is welcome regardless of Origins, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability etc.
How to apply?
Are you up for this challenge and do you meet the requirements ? Then don’t hesitate, shoot your shot and apply!